Big data is one of the newest buzzwords to captivate brands and agencies attempting to infuse their marketing campaigns and innovation strategies with fresh insights. But as with most buzzwords, the concept behind them isn’t new. Big data has been around for over a decade. But the influx of venture capital and subsequent startups in the MarTech and AdTech spaces harnessing big data is starting to reach a fever pitch.
The automotive industry is showing early signs of becoming one of 2017’s fastest evolving industries. Our latest market research study, ThinkNow Drive™ reveals what’s driving automobile buying trends and habits among Total Market consumers. Watch as our street team takes over The Fade Factory Barber Shop in Burbank, CA. Learn what drives car purchases and the adoption of autonomous tech.
- African-American Market Research, Asian Market Research, Asian-American Market Research, Blog, Consumer Sentiment, Hispanic Consumer Research, Hispanic Market Research, Integrated Market Research, Multicultural Consumers, Online Market Research, Total Market Millennials, Total Market ViewsView Cart
How Hispanic Attitudes Towards Family Influence Hispanic Advertising There was a time when nearly all U.S. Hispanics could be found in the West and Southwest. Now, the fastest growing Hispanic populations are in North Carolina and Georgia. Midwestern States, such as Iowa, have experienced triple-digit Hispanic population growth over the past fifteen years. In market research, we often use someone’s inherited race and culture as a way of predicting their preferences and behaviors. Does this approach still have value at a time when cultural groups are now dispersed across the country?
- African American Millennials, African-American Market Research, Asian-American Market Research, Blog, Hispanic Market Research, Hispanic Millennials, Hispanic Online Research, Integrated Market Research, Multicultural Consumers, Online Market Research, Total Market Research, Total Market ViewsView Cart
Education is often touted as a means of “balancing the playing field” and stimulating socio-economic mobility. However, lower educational attainment levels among most racial minorities in the U.S. have been the norm since college attendance expanded into the middle class following WWII. While college attendance has increased for Hispanics and African Americans in the past couple decades, it still trails that of non-Hispanic Whites.
Anyone who has ever attended a sporting event in Latin America can attest to the passion of Hispanic fandom. The songs, chants, dances, banners and other traditions are similar to fan behavior elsewhere but with the intensity dialed way up. In the U.S., Hispanic buying power recently surpassed Mexico’s entire GDP. When you add the fact that Hispanic consumer confidence is increasingly positive moving into 2017, you get a perfect storm of opportunity for U.S. sports leagues and franchises to harness Hispanic fan loyalty to elevate the entire industry.
- Blog, Consumer Sentiment, Hispanic Consumer Research, Hispanic Market Research, Hispanic Online Research, Hispanic Research Downloads, Integrated Market Research, Need to Know, Online Market Research, Qualitative Research, Total Market ResearchView Cart
For many Americans, the current political climate is distressing, but not disruptive to their day to day lives. But for the 55 million Hispanics that currently call the United States, home, that isn’t the case. Donald Trump launched his presidential campaign with an attack on Hispanic immigrants. Now that he’s in office, the conversation on immigration has erupted into a maelstrom of ignorance and intolerance. At ThinkNow, we were curious as to how President Trump’s leadership and the resulting chain of events, thus far, has affected U.S.
- African-American Market Research, Asian-American Market Research, Blog, Consumer Sentiment, Hispanic Market Research, Hispanic Online Research, Integrated Market Research, Multicultural Consumers, Online Market Research, Total Market Research, Total Market Views, VideoView Cart
Our recent online survey, ThinkNow Pulse™ Hispanic Consumer Sentiment, tracked trends and household finances among U.S. Hispanics and non-Hispanics, ages 18-64. The study revealed some interesting facts on household finances and consumer spending projections for the year.
- African-American Market Research, Asian Market Research, Asian-American Market Research, Blog, Consumer Sentiment, Hispanic Market Research, Integrated Market Research, Multicultural Consumers, Total Market Millennials, Total Market Research, Total Market ViewsView Cart
African-American Gen Z Shoppers Discover Brands Online But Purchase In-Store While Millennials still get the lion’s share of attention, Gen Z, the demographic cohort nipping at the heels of their older siblings, are beginning to take center stage. Known as the Plurals, Founders, or the iGeneration, Gen Z consumers may be setting their own rules, somewhat, but because of their age, still look to their parents and friends to make purchase decisions.
Since we’ve launched our Minority Owned B2B Online Panel, I’ve heard that question a lot. What’s so different about minority-owned businesses that we need a separate panel for them? There’s an assumption that your client doesn’t need to include minority-owned business sample in their research because the standard B2B sample fairly represents the business landscape. That’s simply untrue. Minority-owned businesses certainly share similarities with general market businesses. However, minority business owners face unique challenges that may have a negative impact on their ability to fully scale their businesses.
What to focus on in 2017 for Multicultural Marketing There has been a lot of hand-wringing in the marketing community since the presidential election – especially among multicultural marketers or those targeting constituencies viewed to have ‘lost’ in the recent match-up. When we woke up on November 9th it appeared that the world had shifted and the idea that the U.S. was becoming a more multicultural, diverse, and inclusive nation was somehow invalidated.